We believe in providing the highest level of service to you. Our doctor’s goal is to ensure that every patient who comes into Smilebar by the Matthews Dentist leaves satisfied. We believe that everyone has the right to make a choice about their dental care. Hence, we will be offering our patients nothing less than what they desire and nothing more than what they need. We are pleased to offer a la carte services to all of our patients. This is meant to be a helpful option for patients who are seeking specific services only.
A La Carte Services
Specialty Services for Those Important Moments in Life
What Services Do We Offer?
We offer a wide variety of services to you for your individual needs, and all of our services can be customized to suit you. These are some of the services we provide:
- After-hours appointments by reservation: We offer extended hours on weekdays and weekends to make it possible to tend to every patient’s needs. If you can’t make it to us during our normal open hours, ask for an after-hours appointment.
- Bruxism (teeth grinding) treatment: You may unknowingly grind your teeth either in your sleep or when you are awake. We provide a solutions such as mouth guards or aligners/braces to treat this.
- Cavity treatment: Cavities are some of the most common dental issues we treat, and we will quickly and smoothly ensure any tooth decay you might have is handled in full.
- Check-ups and cleaning: A dental check-up and cleaning every six months will help maintain a healthy set of teeth.
- Composite fillings: We use composite fillings, which do not pose a health threat to your body like some other substances used for fillings do.
- Crowns and bridges: With the use of crowns and bridges, we can restore any damage your teeth may have undergone.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are like artificial tooth roots that are shaped like screws, which have several benefits. They supports crowns, bridges and other prosthetics and can replace missing or severely damaged teeth.
- Emergency dental care: You can request an emergency appointment, and we will treat you as soon as possible.
- Gum disease screening: Gum disease is an infection of the tissues that surround and support your teeth. If it is present in your mouth, we will treat it with deep cleaning.
- Holistic dentistry: This branch of dentistry focuses on improving your overall health through the health of your teeth, mouth and gums.
- Oral cancer screening: We will look for signs of oral cancer and precancerous conditions, both inside and outside your mouth and recommend necessary treatment as needed.
- Pre-procedural polishing and rinsing: This removes stains, dental plaque, and reduces any deterioration of metallic restorations.
- Other services: Our other services include Invisalign®, Root Canals, Porcelain Veneers, Teeth Extraction, Teeth Whitening, Restorative and Cosmetic Dentistry, and 3D Scanning and Printing Services. We also have a children’s dentist who is an expert in Pediatric Dentistry.
If you cannot find the treatment you are looking for, please feel free to ask us. We are here to help you, whatever your dental needs may be.
How Can You Benefit from A La Carte Services?
Sometimes patients come to us after having received poor or inadequate services from other dentists. They come seeking corrective measures and customized, individual attention for their dental needs. With the a la carte services we provide, you can benefit by opting only for those services you are specifically looking for. We will help guide you so you understand your choices and we will never recommend treatments that aren’t exactly what you need.
Would You Like to Meet Us?
At Smilebar by the Matthews Dentist, we value our patients and work to create long-lasting relationships with all of them. Choose from our services or reach out to us if you are looking for something that’s not covered here. We’re certain we can help you no matter what you’re looking for and look forward to doing so!